Dublin, September 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Gene Therapy Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecast to 2028 Report added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The report on the Global Gene Therapy Market provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2022 to 2028. The report predicts the growth of the global Gene Therapy Market at a CAGR of around 24% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028. The study on the Gene Therapy Market covers the analysis of leading geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW for the period 2022-2028.
The report on Gene Therapy Market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global Gene Therapy market over the period 2022 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective report presenting primary research findings and secondary.
The Porter’s Five Forces model in the report provides an insight into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market, and the opportunities for new entrants in the global Gene Therapy market over the period 2022 to 2028. Moreover, the growth matrix presented in the report brings insights into the areas of investment that could For existing or new players in the market take it into consideration.
Innovation in gene therapy for the treatment of rare cardiovascular diseases is the key factor driving the growth of the smart manufacturing market
The rising incidence of cancer and increasing government support for gene therapy in cancer treatment will drive market growth.
What does this report provide?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global and regional markets of the Gene Therapy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the Gene Therapy market to analyze the trends and developments in the global market and forecast the market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global Gene Therapy market. The company profile includes product portfolio analysis, revenue, SWOT analysis, and the latest developments in the company.
4. The growth matrix provides an analysis of the product segments and geographical regions on which the market players should focus for investment, consolidation, expansion and/or diversification.
Main topics covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Gene Therapy Market Overview
3.1. an introduction
3.2 Market dynamics
3.3 Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the gene therapy market
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth matrix analysis by type
3.5.2. Growth matrix analysis by application
3.5.3. Growth matrix analysis by vector type
3.5.4. Growth matrix analysis by region
3.6 Value Chain Analysis of the Gene Therapy Market
4. Macro Index Analysis of Gene Therapy Market
5. Global Gene Therapy Market by Type
5.1 Suicide gene therapy
5.2 Cancer gene therapy
5.3 Tumor suppressor gene therapy
5.4. Cytokine gene therapy
5.5 Antigen gene therapy
6. Global Gene Therapy Market, by Application
6.1 Neurological diseases
6.2 Cardiovascular disease
6.3 Genetic diseases
6.4. Infectious diseases
6.5. Tumor disorders
7. Global Gene Therapy Market by Vector Type
7.1. non-viral vectors
7.2 Viral vectors
8. Global Gene Therapy Market By Region 2022-2028
8.1 North America
8.1.1. North America Gene Therapy Market, by Type
8.1.2. North America Gene Therapy Market, by Application
8.1.3. North America Gene Therapy Market, by Vector Type
8.1.4. North America Gene Therapy Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Gene Therapy Market, by Type
8.2.2. Europe Gene Therapy Market, by Application
8.2.3. Gene Therapy Market in Europe, by Vector Type
8.2.4. Gene therapy market in Europe by country
8.3 Asia Pacific
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Gene Therapy Market, by Type
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Gene Therapy Market, by Application
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Gene Therapy Market, by Vector Type
8.3.4. Asia Pacific Gene Therapy Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Gene Therapy Market by Type
8.4.2. RoW Gene Therapy Market by App
8.4.3. RoW Gene Therapy Market by Vector Type
8.4.4. RoW Gene Therapy Market by Sub-Region
9. Company profiles and competitive landscape
9.1 Competitive Landscape of the Global Gene Therapy Market
9.2. Company Profile
9.2.1. Novartis AG
9.2.2. Gilead Sciences.
9.2.3. Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
9.2.4. Amgen Inc.
9.2.5. Biogen Corporation
9.2.6. Pfizer Inc
9.2.7. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
9.2.8. Sanofi SA.
9.2.9. Abeona Therapeutics, Inc.
9.2.10. Merck & Co
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m0spb4
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900